- The World Evangelisation Network of South Africa (WENSA) is a national strategic network, facilitating and promoting the South African missions movement.
- WENSA facilitates movement by focussing on 3 strategic goals:
– INSPIRE the church to keep the Great Commission in focus
– ENGAGE the church in conversation, consultation and collaboration
– Facilitate the church to become a LEARNING COMMUNITY
- WENSA came into being as a result of the convergence of various missions’ initiatives into a single national initiative named WENSA.
- In 2004 the WENSA vision and strategy was endorsed by key national role players and led to the adoption of the WENSA Declaration. WENSA aligns itself with several strategic partners such as TEASA (The Evangelical Association of South Africa) which is a national initiative of the WEA (World Evangelical Alliance), the Lausanne Movement and MANI (Movement for African National Initiatives).